Types of memberships
- Membership for Associations of Dental Education from the Asia Pacific region
Membership fees: Free
Association members are not eligible for election to the ADEAP council and cannot vote. They have to register as individual members to receive the benefits of individual membership, to hold voting rights and to be voted for or elected to the ADEAP council and committees.
– ADEAP Application form for Dental Education Associations (PDF)
- Membership for Institutions of Dental Education from the Asia Pacific region which are accredited by an external agency
Registration fee: 200 USD (can be waived for SEAADE members)
Employees and affiliates of the institution will be automatically considered to be members, but will not hold voting rights, or receive the benefits of individual membership.
– ADEAP Application form for Dental Education Institutions (PDF)
- Individual membership for persons with an interest in dental education, but who are not affiliated with an institutional member of ADEAP
Registration fee: 200 USD
Individual members must hold a dental qualification that, at the time of award, was accredited by a regulating agency to enable practice as a dental professional (dentist, therapist, hygienist or prosthetist).
Individual members are not eligible for election to the ADEAP council and cannot vote.
– ADEAP Application form for Individual membership (PDF)
Please return the completed form by email to the ADEAP Secretary office.
After membership approval, an invoice will be mailed to the contact person.
Methods and details information of payment will be set out on the invoice.